Introducing Super Ampoules
Super Brightening. Super Anti-Aging.
Super Ampoules Brightening and Anti-Aging is 3LAB’s first-ever seriously intensive anti-aging treatment for those deep-set wrinkles, fine lines and dull skin. Super Ampoules was formulated using the highest percentage of active ingredients available from around the world to brighten the skin while diminishing the appearance of deep lines, wrinkles, and skin discoloration.
After four weeks of consecutively using Super Ampoules, the skin will look and feel noticeably brighter, and have an even skin tone for a younger-looking appearance.
What is Super Ampoules?
A month-long intensive treatment that brightens skin while diminishing the appearance of deep lines, wrinkles and skin discoloration.
Who Should Use Super Ampoules?
Have you begun to notice a brown spot here and a brown spot there, deepening lines and wrinkles, thinning skin, sagging or dullness when you look in the mirror? If this sounds like you, then Super Ampoules is ideal to address these concerns. It’s results without injections.
What Makes Super Ampoules Effective?
With its own R&D facility, 3LAB is always looking to use the most advanced technologies and innovative ingredients to address anti-aging concerns. Staying true to this, Erica Chung, 3LAB Founder and Creator, worked on Super Ampoules for four years to find the most effective active ingredients to seriously take on deep-set wrinkles and dull skin. These active ingredients include;
- Renaissance – a bioengineered peptide that regenerates and redensifies the skin
- PhytocellTec Symphytum – boosts the regenerative power of epidermal stem cells
- Exfo-Bio – an extract from tropical fruits that stimulates biological exfoliation through cell renewal
- Superox C – derived from an Australian plum that holds ten times the amount of vitamin C as an orange to illuminate and brighten skin
- Jeju Jori – a plant from Jeju Island of South Korea used to lighten and brighten the skin
- Melavoid – a natural, active lightening ingredient that reduces uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation
- Ascorbic Acid – a form of vitamin C, essential for brightening
- Niacinamide – known as vitamin B3, evens skin tone, makes skin brighter, and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles